Data Centers around the world are experiencing a massive revolution, driven by containers, microservices and cloud native architectures. At Traefik Labs, we develop advanced software solutions for the modern data centers. The company’s popular open source projects include Traefik, the cloud-native edge router with more than 2 billion downloads and used by the world’s largest web companies. Traefik Labs’ mission is to simplify cloud-native adoption for all enterprises.
Having largely proven product-market fit, Traefik Labs is now building the Marketing and Sales team that will drive it to the next level, with solid business ambitions in Europe and the USA. If you love the energy of fast growing tech startups and feel at home in the data center infrastructures space, Traefik may be your next challenge!
- Grow the revenues of Traefik Labs
- You will leverage our existing and extensive base of active business users, and work in relationship with our partners to identify and qualify leads.
- You will identify, assess, and transform business opportunities using your skills in designing, negotiating, and closing deals (software license, SaaS).
- You will also contribute to the definition of our commercial offerings by working closely with both your clients and the rest of our team. Your creativity here will be as useful as your pure sales skills!
- While commercial wins based on our base of existing users are the immediate priority, the role can take, in the mid term, a more strategic and managerial dimension, according to your profile and to the success of the mission.
What you’ll bring
- You love to penetrate new markets, close deals and win the game!
- You have proven, successful experience in selling B2B software
- Open-Source technology and go-to-market belong to your culture
- Your preferred buyer persona is in Enterprise (DevOps, CIO, CTO)
- You master both Premium and SaaS models
- You are born closer and also a creative person who loves challenges
- Your communication and negotiation skills are recognized and appreciated
This position calls for the following qualities
- A very strong team spirit: we believe that the quality of our team is the number one asset of the Company
- Extreme focus on meeting goals: we are fast growing, but this is just the beginning; we are an industry leader that strives for perfect execution
- A creative mind who loves to share: while accomplishing goals requires focus, we do not work in silos; innovating and sharing matter to us
- Anything from a serious interest to a definite passion for Open Source
- Whatever your native language is, you have solid skills in English