Data Centers around the world are experiencing a massive evolution, driven by containers, microservices and cloud native architectures. Traefik Labs is a VC backed company that develops simple and future-proof cloud-native networking solutions for modern IT environments. The company’s popular open source projects include Traefik, the cloud-native edge router with more than 1.4 billion downloads and used by the world’s largest web companies. Traefik Labs’ mission is to simplify cloud-native adoption for all enterprises.
We believe that simpler is better, that Open Source is superior, and community drives innovation!
Having largely proven product-market fit, Traefik Labs is now building the Marketing and Sales team that will drive it to the next level, with solid business ambitions in Europe and the USA. If you love the energy of fast growing tech startups and feel at home in the data center infrastructures space, Traefik may be your next challenge!
- Make our customers successful with our products
- You are the voice of our customers: You understand their goals and their needs, how our products impact their processes, you guide them on improving their experience with our product. You interact with them on a regular basis via various means and engage both reactively and proactively.
- You provide our clients with an optimal onboarding experience, train them to become increasingly self-sufficient, and accompany them as their usage grows.
- The success of your mission will transform our best clients into ambassadors; you will also understand their future needs and help identify and close upselling opportunities.
- Your knowledge of our clients’ usage and needs will contribute to the definition of our product strategy. As such, you will work very closely with the rest of the team (CTO, Sales, Product marketing). Based on your skills and successes, this role may take a managerial dimension as our users base and team grow.
What you’ll bring:
- Successful experience in a customer success role in a technical, B2B software environment
- Nothing makes you happier than a happy customer; you are a problem solver
- You know, understand, and appreciate the intricacies of open source software development
- You are a self-motivated, proactive team player with a natural curiosity and passion for learning with strong interpersonal skills
- You don’t fear high-pressure situations and your capacity to listen, your diplomacy, and your tact are recognized and appreciated
- Highly process-oriented mindset with a love for telling stories with data
This position calls for the following qualities:
- A very strong team spirit: we believe that the quality of our team is the number one asset of the Company
- Extreme focus on meeting goals: we are fast growing, but this is just the beginning; we are an industry leader that strives for perfect execution
- A creative mind who loves to share: while accomplishing goals requires focus, we do not work in silos; innovating and sharing matter to us
- Anything from a serious interest to a definite passion for Open Source
- Whatever your native language is, you have solid skills in English (French is a plus)
- While we practice remote working, the team regularly meets in real life; the ambition is international – as is our users base – and the missions require various level of international travelling