Traefik Labs is a VC-backed company that develops simple and future-proof cloud-native networking solutions for modern IT environments. The company’s popular open-source projects include Traefik, the cloud-native application proxy with more than 2 billion downloads and used by the world’s largest web companies. Traefik Labs’ mission is to simplify cloud-native adoption for all enterprises.
We believe that simpler is better, that Open Source is superior, and community drives innovation!
Our documentation must reflect the high-quality standards we follow when building our solutions. Pursuing this goal, we’re looking for a technical writer to help us create the best user experience for both beginners discovering our products and experts looking for advanced configuration options.
- Design and write documentation for our products
- Work with the engineering team to make the products easier to use and to ensure usability stays at the heart of the design
- Select appropriate medium for message or audience
- Standardize content across platforms and media
- Leverage users’ feedback to improve the documentation
- Write and review technical articles, blog posts, and talks
What you’ll bring:
- You have proven, successful experience in writing technical documentation for popular software
- A passion for teaching and explaining high-level and technical concepts
This position calls for the following qualities:
- A powerful team spirit: we believe that the quality of our team is the number one asset of the Company
- Extreme focus on meeting goals: we are fast-growing, but this is just the beginning; we are an industry leader that strives for perfect execution
- A creative mind who loves to share: while accomplishing goals requires focus, we do not work in silos; innovating and sharing matter to us
- Anything from serious interest to a definite passion for Open Source
- Whatever your native language is, you are fluent in English