Traefik Labs is a VC backed company that develops simple and future-proof cloud-native networking solutions for modern IT environments. The company’s popular open source projects include Traefik, the cloud-native edge router with more than 1.4 billion downloads and used by the world’s largest web companies. Traefik Labs’ mission is to simplify cloud-native adoption for all enterprises.
We believe that simpler is better, that Open Source is superior, and community drives innovation!
As Traefik Labs Solutions Architect you will work closely with the Sales team and put together customized presentations and product demonstrations supporting the sales strategy while illustrating our products’ ability to address clients unique business needs.
The activities you may be involved with include running workshops, conducting client interviews, secondary research, input from the Account Team, working with specialists, product managers, and other stakeholders.
- Excellent listener, able to solve complex problems
- Big picture thinker able to visualize and illustrate technical solutions
- Proven technical skills with business acumen
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation, executive client management and business development skills
- Understanding of modern application environment (containers, containers orchestrator, microservices)
- Understanding of new development methodology (Scrum, Devops)
- Understanding of modern IT production data center and software defined datacenter strategy
- Strong interpersonal skills, with proven ability to effectively engage with technical and non-technical audience
- Autonomous, yet highly collaborative, comfortable in a remote work culture using the tools associated with such a culture.
- Comfortable coding and hacking on Docker and Kubernetes in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with technologies that Traefik integrates with
- Ability and willingness to travel as necessary
- Participate in the pre-sales process to understand customer business, technical objectives, and product requirements
- Gather a clear and agreed upon client vision
- Design solutions to meet the business/technical objectives
- Develop vision strategy and roadmaps deliverables to meet technical solutions
- Effectively communicate solutions architecture to the customer, third parties and the project teams
- Seek out an understanding of the friction points getting in the way of the technical validation
- Prepare arguments to handle objections and support technical validation in the context of the prospect
- Participate in account relationship and issue management activities
- Establish trustworthy relationships with customers and prospects technical users
- Maintain proficiency in Containous solutions offerings, value propositions, and representative case studies
- Obtain continuous feedback from the field, including customers, bringing IP back to corporate teams and making recommendations on future offerings
- Provide feedback to Product Management based on customer feedback
- Produce high quality best practices content (KB tech notes) addressing common user needs and latest technology advances
- Support the production of case studies, webinars, and podcasts featuring real users
- Travel regularly within the US, and occasionally internationally, to attend or present at conferences, workshops, meetups, and other ecosystem events
This position is based in Europe to cover the EMEA region.