Traefik Labs is a VC backed company that develops simple and future-proof cloud-native networking solutions for modern IT environments. The company’s popular open source projects include Traefik, the cloud-native edge router with more than 1.4 billion downloads and used by the world’s largest web companies. Traefik Labs’ mission is to simplify cloud-native adoption for all enterprises.
We believe that simpler is better, that Open Source is superior, and community drives innovation!
Having largely proven product-market fit, Traefik Labs is now building the Marketing and Sales team that will drive it to the next level, with solid business ambitions in Europe and the USA. If you love the energy of fast growing tech startups and feel at home in the data center infrastructures space, Traefik Labs may be your next challenge!
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the strategic planning, execution and management of digital marketing campaigns to drive qualified lead generation and increase brand awareness. This position will collaborate closely with members of the marketing team, reporting to the VP of Marketing.
- 4+ years of experience in demand generation, digital marketing, content marketing, advertising
- 4+ years of experience in B2B (tech and open source startups is a plus)
- You have a passion for writing and communicating
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing online digital campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Managing paid campaigns at a significant scale
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced startup environment, organized with excellent project management skills
- Proficient with Hubspot, Google Docs/Drive, AdWords, Google Analytics
- Research, identify, test, and implement marketing strategies and digital campaigns
- Create and run email marketing campaigns for top-of-funnel lead generation initiatives
- Content Management and Website Optimization
- Define lead nurturing programs that drive engagement and conversion across multiple buyer personas
- Own and operate our HubSpot marketing automation platform
- Manage lead flow process, building and optimizing landing pages and email automation workflows
- Develop A/B test campaigns to optimize messaging for improved click rates
- Track and measure campaign metrics
- Define content for blog, media platforms and email marketing
- Develop marketing assets for paid campaigns, landing pages, etc.
- SEO research, expansion, optimization, analysis, and reporting
- Monitor web analytics dashboards, and identify key opportunities to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible ROI
- Weekly and monthly report generation
This position is based in San Francisco, California, though we’d love to speak with any qualified U.S. based candidates.