Traefik Labs is built to simplify the adoption of cloud native technologies. We are a VC-backed company that develops leading cloud-native networking solutions for open source lovers and leading Enterprises. The company’s popular open source projects include Traefik Proxy, the cloud native application proxy with more than 3 billion downloads, and used by the world’s largest companies.
We believe simplicity is better, open source is superior, and community drives innovation!
We are looking for a talented Content Writer with deep writing and editing experience to join our growing team.
As a Content Writer at Traefik Labs, you will be responsible for producing top-quality long and short-form content that resonates with our technical audience. You will work closely with our Engineering, Product, and Marketing teams to oversee our editorial calendar and create blog posts, case studies, whitepapers, guides, technical articles, reports, emails, and social media copy.
If you are a passionate storyteller with experience in the cloud native ecosystem, then this is a great opportunity for you!
- Write, review, edit, and update content for the Traefik Labs website, blog, resource library, email, and social media
- Ensure all copies are on brand
- Oversee the editorial calendar for coordination and execution
- Make content writing a collaborative process, revising content based on feedback and direction, and capturing insights from other teams
- Write and review content for third-party publications
- Interview users and customers to write case studies
- Manage and coordinate external writers and their deliverables
- Have an active role in proactive content strategy, researching and providing creative content ideas that will resonate with our audience
- You have 3+ years of work experience in writing and editing content
- You are highly creative and able to transform deeply technical topics into engaging and informative content
- You are a strong communicator, well-organized, and have excellent writing skills
- You have an aptitude for working cross-functionally
- You are comfortable and familiar with the cloud native ecosystem
- You have an interest in open source
- You have publicly available writing samples
- You have native-level English skills