Traefik Labs is built to simplify the adoption of cloud native technologies. We are a VC-backed company that develops modern API Management solutions for leading organizations. The company’s popular open source projects include Traefik Proxy, the cloud native application proxy with more than 3 billion downloads, and used by the world’s largest companies.
We believe simplicity is better, open source is superior, and community drives innovation!
We are looking for an experienced and talented content writer with deep writing and editing experience to join our growing team. You will be responsible for producing top-quality long and short-form content that resonates with our technical audience. You will work closely with our Engineering, Product, and Marketing teams to oversee our editorial calendar and create blog posts, technical articles, SEO content, thought leadership, case studies, papers, guides, and reports.
If you are a passionate storyteller with experience in the cloud native / Kubernetes ecosystem, then this is a great opportunity for you!
- Write, review, edit, and update content for the Traefik Labs website, blog, and resource library
- Make content writing a collaborative process, revising content based on feedback and direction, and capturing insights from product and engineering teams
- Optimize content for search engines
- Write content for third-party publications
- Have an active role in proactive content strategy, researching and providing creative content ideas that will resonate with our audience
- Oversee the editorial calendar for coordination and execution
- Interview users and customers to write case studies
- You have 5+ years of work experience in writing and editing content
- You are a storyteller, highly creative, and able to transform technical topics into engaging and informative content
- You are a strong communicator, well-organized, and have excellent writing skills
- You have an aptitude for working cross-functionally
- You are comfortable and familiar with Kubernetes
- You know how to use keywords properly and how to employ SEO best practices that increase rankings
- You have native-level English skills