Traefik Labs is a VC-backed company that develops simple and future-proof cloud-native networking solutions for modern IT environments. The company’s popular open-source projects include Traefik, the cloud-native application proxy with more than 2 billion downloads and used by the world’s largest web companies. Traefik Labs’ mission is to simplify cloud-native adoption for all enterprises.
We believe that simpler is better, that Open Source is superior, and community drives innovation!
We are looking for a talented content marketing manager with deep writing and editing experience to join our growing team.
As a content marketing manager, you will be responsible for producing high-quality content that resonates with our technical audience. You will work hands-on with engineering, product, and marketing teams to own our editorial calendar and create blog posts, case studies, white papers, technical articles, and reports.
If you are a passionate storyteller and excited about owning the content strategy for a fast moving open-source company, then this is a great opportunity for you!
- Own the editorial calendar across our website, blog, and resources library
- Use editorial oversight to establish a single voice for Traefik Labs
- Suggest creative content ideas that will resonate with our audience
- Lead external writers by directing, managing, and editing their deliverables
- Manage Traefik Labs blog, write and edit articles
- Interview users and customers to write case studies
- Write and review content for third party publications
- You are highly creative and able to transform deeply technical topics into engaging, informative, and interesting educational content
- You have 3+ years of work experience in writing, and editing content
- You are a strong communicator, well organized, and have excellent writing skills
- You are comfortable and familiar with the cloud-native ecosystem
- You have a passion for open source (or at least a genuine interest)
- You have publicly available writing samples
- You are highly proficient and fluent in English